美剧词句摘抄 第1篇
Howard: You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin.
Sheldon: Why?
Howard: Once you're fluent,you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
霍华德:话说,你终于要学普通话了我还真高兴。
谢耳朵:为嘛?
霍华德:等你说顺溜了,有十多亿中国人民等着你去烦,你就不用来烦我了。
美剧词句摘抄 第2篇
Fashion knows not of comfort.
时尚永远不会考虑舒适
I miss you, and I’ve been missing you for a while.
我很想你,想你很久了
You don't belong with anyone.
你不属于任何其他人(言下之意:你只属于我!)
Trust is the most important thing in a relationship. 诚信是维系一段关系之本
Don't speak until spoken to.
不说话没人当你是哑巴
Sunlight creeps in between the curtains.
阳光穿过窗帘
Way to be forgotten, but that's how you get remembered. 被人遗忘,也是被人记起的方法
Do you like this skirt on me?
你觉得我穿这件裙子怎么样?
No need to rehash details of decades past.
没必要把过去的事重新拿出来讲
That's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.
从没有人为我做过这么浪漫的事
If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.
如果胡来才是正确的方法的话,那我闭嘴
It was an embarrassing failure.
尴尬地失败了
Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains.
没错,勾人靠胸,留人靠脑
I'm actually not that into music.
其实我不是太喜欢音乐
That's too bad, you would have made a cute couple.
真可惜,你们本来可以做一对甜蜜情侣
If you don’t mind, I’d like to stop listening to you and start talking. 你不介意的话,我想停止听你说话,开始发言。
This is Steven Hawking! Perhaps my only intellectual equal! 这可是史蒂芬.霍金啊!也许是唯一一个和我智商相当的人
I wish you all could be inside my head. The conversation is sparkling.
真希望你们能听到我的心声。我脑中的对白简直是异彩纷呈。
美剧词句摘抄 第3篇
The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu.
他们找到我的那座岛,名为炼狱
Ive been stranded here for 5years.
我在此困居了5年
Ive dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then.
每个寒冷黑夜我都期盼着有人前来相救。
For 5 years,I have had only one thought ,one goalsurvive,survive and one day return home.
这五年里,我只有一个念头,一个目标活下去,活下去且有朝一日重返家园。
The island held many live,I had to make myself more than what I was,to forge myself into a weapon.
这座岛上危机四伏。为了生存,我不断突破自己,将自己打造成一柄利器。
I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked,but the man who will bring justice to those who have poisoned my name is Oliver Queen.
现在踏上归途的我,已不是那个遇难的男孩,而是一个为我饱受荼毒的城市带来正义的男人。我是奥利弗奎恩。
The Starling City resident was found by fishermen in the North China Sea 5 days years after he was missing and presumed dead following the accident at sea which claimed The Queens Gambit.
这位斯特林市居民于五天前在北中国海被渔民发现。五年前的海难造成金牌奎恩号沉船,奎恩也因此失踪,并被认定为已经死亡。
Queen was a regular tabloid presence and a fixture at the Starling City club before his disappearance,he was acquitted of assault charges stemming from a highly publicized drunken altercation with paparazzi.
奎恩曾是八卦小报红人,也是斯特林市夜店的熟客。就在他失踪前夕,他刚从被高度关注的酒后狗仔争执案的袭击指控中开脱出来。
Queen is the son of Starling City billionaire Robert Queen,who was also on board but now officially confirmed as deceased.
奎恩为本市亿万富翁罗伯特奎恩之子,遇难时罗伯特也在船上,现已正式确认其遇难身亡。
20% of his body is covered in scar tissue,second-degree burns on his back and show at least 12 fractures that never properly healed.
他身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖,背部和手臂均有二级烧伤。X光片显示至少有12处骨折未完好愈合
Has he said anything about what happened?
他提过发生的事吗?
barely said like you to prepare yourself,the Oliver you lost might not be the one they found.
没有,他只字未提。莫伊拉,我希望你做好心理准备。眼前的他可能不再是你当年失踪的儿子了。
Your room is exactly as you left it,I never had heart to change a thing.
你的屋子和你离开前一模一样,我一直不忍去动任何东西。
Oliver,Its damn good to see Walter.
奥利弗,再见到你真是太高兴了。我是沃尔特。
美剧词句摘抄 第4篇
The world is filled with unlikely friendships. How did they begin, with one person desperately in need and another willing to lend a helping hand.
世界上到处都是不太可能的友谊。它们都是由一方迫切的需求和另一方伸出的援助之手开始的。
美剧词句摘抄 第5篇
Marriage is a series commitments. 婚姻是神圣的承诺。——《无耻之徒》
Nobody's evil. They just decide to forget who they are. 没人是坏人,他们只是选择了忘记自己是谁。——《行尸走肉》
I realized people don't change because they want to change. They change because they have to change. 我发现,人们不会因为想要改变而改变,他们改变都是因为走投无路。——《马男波杰克》
Marriage is about sticking up for your partners, even when you don't agree with him. 婚姻的意义在于,即使不认同也要支持你的伴侣。——《摩登家庭》
Winning doesn't mean anything unless someone else loses. 胜利要建立在别人输掉的基础上才有意义。——《西部世界》
美剧词句摘抄 第6篇
1. Knowledge has made you powerful.
知识让你变得强大。《权力的游戏》
2. If we root ourselves too deeply in the past, we'll miss what's right in front of us.
如果我们对过去扎根太深,就会错过现在。《不死法医》
3. Every experience you ever had, every seeming mistake or blind alley, was actually a straight line to who you were meant to be.
你的每个经历,每次错误,每次失败都帮助你走向了你应该成为的那个人。《灵书妙探》
4. If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。
你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。《吸血鬼日记》
5. Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.
悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有。 《纸牌屋》
6. You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
你害我分心。从遇见你的那一刻起,你就让我分心。因为我的脑海里满满都是想吻你的冲动。《生活大爆炸》
7. This is what women do. We get our heats breaken and then we demonize
the guys who broke up with us.
女人就是这样,伤心欲绝之后,视这些伤我们心的人为魔鬼。《凯莉日记》
8. It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone。
人们都说时间可以治愈一切伤口,我可不这么认为。伤口是一直存在着的。随着时间的流逝,出于保护,伤口被覆盖上疤痕,疼痛随之减轻,但这一切永远也不会消失。《犯罪心理》
9. Things is, if you're not building a future, that's because you don't believe there is a future.
如果你不努力创造未来,那是因为你不相信未来的存在。《女子_》
10. People tell you who they are, but we ignore it, because we want them to be
who we want them to be.
人们会告诉你他们是怎样的人,但我们总是选择忽略,因为我们希望他们成为我们想要的样子。《广告人》